With one click you can make Tabata Times an app on your phone to get our latest content at any time.
Congrats to everyone who competed this weekend…
– William Andrew basically crushed all of his lifts and set a “Ron” PR in the C&J en route to winning a hotly contested 94kg class
– Wilmar Dumaop made a huge weight cut yet still tied a PR (technically a new PR since it’s a different body weight)
– Josh Sommo stuck a gutsy 3rd attempt in the C&J to take 2nd in his class in his tune up for Collegiates
– Allison Brookes won her weight class while David Goodrich posted a solid total on his comeback to weightlifting
– Jamie Swartz did awesome in her first ever weightlfting meet as did Adrian
And a big thanks to all who came out in support. It was a LONG day, but we definitely had the loudest cheering section throughout
Our next team weightlifting competition will be right here at CrossFit Fortius on June 1st!
Are you passionate about fitness and have something to say? Reach a huge online community and get the discussion going - start writing for Tabata Times today!
|Address||4903 Morena Blvd. Suite 1206|
San Diego, CA 92117
Like, Tweet or +1 CrossFit Fortius